One of our favorite weeks in Charlotte is in July. If you’ve been here for a while or if you’ve come from another city that has one, you know how fun and busy Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week can be. So excited to have it back! We love it and hope to get to some new spots this year.
- July 1+: River Jam at the US Whitewater Center runs through September – EVERY Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Check out the line-up on their website.
- July 1+: Langtree Live! 6-9pm. EVERY Thursday night starting May 6th for 22 weeks.
- July 3: Davidson’s Concerts @ the Circle 4-9pm on Jetton St the entire block outside Hop & Vine. They will have live music, vendors, shop specials, and food trucks lined up ready to go. Also, on July 24th. Check out the link for the entire lineup through October.
- July 4: 4th of July at Birkdale Village 10am-1pm – Bike parade and block party.
- July 4: Davidson’s Concerts on the Green 6-8pm on the green in downtown Davidson. Also, on July 18th. Check out the link for the entire lineup through October. Check out their Second Saturdays at the Square on July 10th.
- July 9: 2nd Friday Street Festival Series 6-10pm in downtown Cornelius at the Oak Street Mill will run through October. Live music, vendors, local breweries, kid activities, & more.
- July 16-25: Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week – $30 or $35 Prix fixe Dinner at some of the best restaurants around Charlotte and beyond. Check out the link for the details and participating restaurants. Make reservations now!
- July 31: Barnstock Revival – BYOB Music Festival in Huntersville, 5-11pm. This is a paid event with the proceeds going to E2D charity. The ticket link is on the event website.
Know of anything we missed? We also share event posts on the Facebook page so be sure to follow and keep up with them there.
We love to support local business, events, and the community as a whole. Feel free to share this list & enjoy!