If you didn’t get out in May and even if you did, the fun continues. Below are some events for June 2021, around Charlotte and Lake Norman. There are so many events we only list a few here to keep it concise. Enjoy!
- June 1+: River Jam at the US Whitewater Center runs through September – EVERY Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Check out the line-up on their website.
- June 3+: Langtree Live! 6-9pm. EVERY Thursday night starting May 6th for 22 weeks. June 3rd is Pluto for Planet, June 10th – One Paper Crane, June 17th – Unknown Artist, June 24th – Shelley Ruffin Band
- June 5: Davidson’s Concerts @ the Circle 4-9pm on Jetton St the entire block outside Hop & Vine. They will have live music, vendors, shop specials, and food trucks lined up ready to go. Also on June 26th. Check out the link for the entire lineup through October.
- June 5: Cain Center for the Arts Tap Takeover at local breweries continues one more weekend in June. Check out The Trailblazers at Royal Bliss Brewing Company from 4-6pm. We think they have a great sound…a great vibe for a Saturday afternoon with a good beer. Listen to a few tunes on their website.
- June 5: Summer Street Fest at D9 Brewing LKN 4-9pm at D9 in Lake Norman with tons of local artists, vendors, and live music. Also, check out their Live Music FriYays and the Summer Concert Series listed below on June 19th.
- June 11: 2nd Friday Street Festival Series 6-10pm in downtown Cornelius at the Oak Street Mill will run through October. Live music, vendors, local breweries, kid activities, & more.
- June 13: Lost Worlds Summer Market 10am-5pm at Lost World Brewing in Cornelius featuring gifts, baked goods, artwork, plants, flowers, and more from over 30 local businesses.
- June 19: Summer Concert Series at D9 Brewing in Lake Norman starts at 5pm with The Shelley Ruffin Band.
- June 19: Symphony in the Park and Fireworks 6-10pm at Baily Road Park. The Charlotte Symphony Orchestra will play followed by a firework show. Make sure to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets. There will be concessions, beer, and wine for purchase. Beer and wine purchases benefit the Lake Norman Wildlife Conservationists.
Know of anything we missed? We also share event posts on the Facebook page so be sure to follow and keep up with them there.
We love to support local business, events, and the community as a whole. Feel free to share this list & enjoy!