It’s grilling season and there’s nothing like throwing some patties on the grill. Sometimes, you’d rather someone else man the grill, while you enjoy the best burgers around. Well, we polled the Lake Norman community and this is their list of best burgers…
- Barrel Burgers @ Whole Foods
- Big Bitez – pita burger!
- Johnny Rockets – the only one on this list with a drive-thru
- Brickhouse Tavern
- Flatiron + Taphouse – wagyu beef, anyone?
- Matt’s Chicago Dogs – surprise! They have burgers too.
- Pinky’s Westside Grill
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar
- Barrel Burgers @ Whole Foods – fast & creative, we had to add them to both lists.
- Crafty Burg’r – two locations in Cornelius
- Harp & Crown – if you haven’t tried their burgers, you’re missing out!
- North Harbor Club – must try the Flame Grilled Queso Fundido Burger ?
If you head down to Charlotte, that’s a whole other list, but feel free to list your Charlotte faves in the comments below.
Did we miss your favorite burger in Lake Norman? Tell us in the comments below…
**Note: This article was written in 2017. It was accurate at the time of publishing but things will change over time and we will attempt to update and note the updated date here. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!