It’s good to see some outdoor events coming back to be able to share. Below are some events for May, 2021, around Charlotte and Lake Norman.
- May 1+: River Jam at the US Whitewater Center begins May 1 and runs through September – every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Check out the line-up on their website.
- May 1: Langtree Kickoff Concert featuring live music with Bad Incorporated. Starts at 6pm in Langtree.
- May 1+: Cain Center for the Arts Tap Takeover at local breweries every Saturday in May. They will sponsor live music and have a tent to learn more about how you can support the arts center through donations or engraved brick purchases. Check out the list below and enjoy!
- May 6+: Langtree Live! 7-9pm with Blue Moday live music. Bring your lawn chairs. Every Thursday night starting May 6th for 22 weeks.
- May 14: 2nd Friday Street Festival Series in downtown Cornelius at the Oak Street Mill starts back this May and will run through October. 6-10pm. Live music, vendors, local breweries, kids activities, & more. This is also the day for the groundbreaking of the Cain Center for the Arts.
- May 22: Cornelius Jazz Festival, 5-8pm at Smithville Park. Jazz, food trucks will be there but feel free to bring a cooler and picnic. Registration is required, so sign up if you think you might go. Attendance is limited.
Know of anything we missed? We also share event posts on the Facebook page so be sure to follow and keep up with them there.
We love to support local business, events, and the community as a whole.