Hey SPRING! You look so beautiful with your yellow film but beautiful colors and new growth. Let’s focus on that, the blooms and the growth. April is the time for Spring Break vacations in Charlotte, Easter celebrations and yes, the festival season begins. When it is beautiful outside, go there and relish the beauty and warmth. Before long, it’ll be too hot 🙂 Hoping for rainy nights and sunny days ahead. Stock piling that vitamin D. ☀️
Check out our top picks for events in the Charlotte & Lake Norman area for April 2017. May the pollen not affect you…
- April 27th, 5:30 – 9pm
- at Port City Club
- $5 donation at the door
- Benefiting Big Brother & Big Sisters of Greater Charlotte
- Beach music, food, and an auction
- April 29th
- at Steeplechase
- Put on your fancy hats and get out there for this lovely event.
- Always a hit around Charlotte.
3. ‘Tawba Walk Arts and Music Festival
- April 29th, 2 – 8pm
- at Old Town Cornelius – Oak Street Mill and Cornelius Town Hall parking lots
- Live music, local art vendors, local entertainment shows, food trucks, craft brews,
- If you have never been to a ‘Tawba Walk, now might be the time to get on the ship. This is the 13th ‘Tawba Walk (yes, you missed 12 awesome events). It happens every Spring & Fall. A great way to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening with your community.
- If you see me there, say “hi”!