Hello February! It’s a busy month here in Charlotte. Our glorious Carolina Panthers are headed to the Super Bowl (Hint: This is our TOP event this month!!) It is also Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, CIAA & the sold out Queen City Brew Fest. Check out some of our top picks for the Lake Norman area in February 2016…
1. Carolina Panthers are in the SUPER BOWL!
- February 7th, 2016 – 6:30pm
- Where will you be watching the game (and commercials)? Do prefer a friends house, do you host or do you go out? Here are a few spots in the Lake Norman area with lots of TVs (& Panther Fans)…
- More intimate spots with a TV or two…
- OTPH (they’ll have TVs for this one!)
- Vinyl Pi
- Kilted Buffalo
- Brickhouse Tavern
- I know, I know there are so many more…leave a comment where you’ll be watching!
- Lake Norman folks tend to throw the best Super Bowl Parties around! GO PANTHERS!!
2. Rotary Pancake Breakfast
- February 13th, 2016
- 7:00 am – 11:30 am
- Bethel Presbyterian Church
- Hosted by Rotary Club of North Mecklenburg
- We love to support local events and charities. What better way to enjoy something than to know that you are contributing to a bigger cause.
- Do good. Eat pancakes 🙂
3. Rhythm & Brews benefitting Pat’s Place
- This event is in March, but you have to buy your tickets in February! Coming soon…
- March 12, 2016, 7:00pm-10:30pm
- Peninsula Club
- Event benefits Pat’s Place Child Advocacy Center
- Local breweries serving their awesome brews, music to dance the night away, food to keep you going, live auction and raffle to keep thing interesting.
- I volunteered at the event last year and am co-chair for the event planning committee this year. Let me know if you have any questions; if you’d or anyone you know would like to sponsor the event or any raffle/auction items.