Halloween Week Events in Lake Norman
It’s that time of year where it is cooling off but we still have those amazing days in the 70’s & 80’s! We love this time of year with the changing of the leaves and all the fall festivals. Have you done a day trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains or the Parkway? Hendersonville has some great apple picking farms & Apple Festivals. The Fair comes to the state. But now, before we get into the craziness of Thanksgiving and Christmas, let’s highlight some of the Halloween events in the Lake Norman area.
For the Kiddos:
- Discovery Place Kids
- On Wednesday, October 29th: Check out one of two sessions of the Science Lab at 11am or 2pm. Make your own trick-or-treat bags and enjoy some spooky science experiments.
- On Friday, October 31st: Enjoy some day fun with the little ones at 11am or 2pm. Dress up and enjoy trick-or-treating, face painting, crafts and more.
- Cornelius Arts Center at the Oak Street Mill
- Oct. 31st, 3-6pm
- Trick-or-Treat, activities like weaving a spider web & fun with a photo booth.
- Cornelius Library
- Oct 31st, 2pm
- Crafts, songs & books.
- Davidson Library
- Oct 31st
- 10:15am – Age 3-5 story time, costumes welcome
- 12-1:30pm – “Monster House” film screening
- Downtown Mooresville
- Oct 31st, 3-5pm
- Shops along Main St will hand out candy.
- Oak Street Mill: Halloween in Old Town Cornelius
- Oct 31st, 2pm – sundown (family friendly)
- Grab a map & visit local shops for candy and discounts. Collect stickers from each shop, get them all & enter to the raffle for some cool prizes.
After Dark Fun:
- Oak Street Mill: Halloween BASH
- Halloween BASH with Bella Love at Kadi Fit in Oak Street Mill
- Oct 31st, 8pm-midnight (adult fun)
- Costume contest, food, craft beer, photo booth, live music & Halloween games.
- The Kilted Buffalo Halloween Bash – Birkdale & Langtree locations
- Oct 31st, 7-10pm
- Costume Contest for cash & prizes, drink specials and live music.
- Rusty Rudder
- Oct 31st
- Costume contest, drink specials & Blue Monday will play on the main stage.
As we find more activities in the Lake Norman area, we will add to this post. If you know of something we should add, leave it in the comments below.
Happy Halloween everyone and don’t forget to turn your clocks back when you go to bed on Saturday night for the end of day light savings time!
As always, call today to get us on your side in any real estate transaction.
All the best.