Summer in Charlotte is HOT! Thankfully we get a few mild days here and there to make us forget. Lake Norman helps too! Do you travel all Summer or do you stay put and enjoy all that we have in this busy city? Here are our top 3 picks for July events in the Lake Norman area (and one all over Charlotte Metro!). We love Charlotte and Lake Norman. So much to do and we try to hone in on just a few to get you out without the event overwhelm 😉
1. 2nd Friday Street Festival
- July 8th, 6 – 10pm
- At Oak St Mill in Old Town Cornelius
- Fun times always had enjoying live music, cold brew, wine and checking out the artists.
2. Old Town Cornelius Jazz Festival
- July 16, 4 – 9pm
- At Smithville Park in Old Town Cornelius
- In addition to the AMAZING Musical Talent, you’ll find: Silent Auction, Food Trucks, Local Craft Brewery D9 , Live Painting by Justin R. Christenbery, Local Artisans, and a Kid Zone sponsored by Lake Norman YMCA
- All of this is supporting the Smithville Community Coalition, raising funds to sponsor a week of summer camp to local qualified applicants
3. Queen’s Feast – Charlotte Restaurant Week!
- July 22 – 31
- All over Charlotte & Lake Norman
- The website isn’t updated yet for July’s restaurant week picks, but check a little later in July…here
- We always like to try something new during Queen’s Feast and we like to take a crowd to share in the experience.
- Our top picks –Epic Chophouse, Bernardin’s, Toscana