We have entered that time of year where candy, cookies, and pastries are EVERYWHERE. You can’t escape the temptations of them, however, you can be super selective on what you decide to actually consume. For “baked goods Friday”, (that exists, right?) maybe “wow” your friends, family, office or clients with some tasty treats from one of these spots.
Let’s start a conversation: In the comments blow, tell me where you go and what you get. I’ll secretly be drooling as I read them.
Who’s got the best Baked Goods?
- Barakah Creamery & Cafe – Mediterranean “flare”
- Beyond Decadence – Need treats for a party? You’ll want to check out Chef Maria!
- Carolina Pie Company – Pies only
- CynTucci’s New York Style Bakery
- Great Harvest Bread Co – check the monthly baking calendar
- Heart 2 Heart Bakery – only open Thur – Sat, Bakery orders are accepted via email
- La Patisserie – be careful with the website…you’re computer isn’t waterproof
- Maddy’s Fatty’s – gluten free and vegan options
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – you guessed it, bundt cakes
- Sweet Cakes – cupcakes only
- The Bakery Shoppe – a Huntersville favorite!
What else? Let us know in the comments below.
**Note: This article was written in 2017. It was accurate at the time of publishing but things will change over time and we will attempt to update and note the updated date here. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!