Spring weather has surprised us with very early arrival this year. Don’t forget Daylight Savings starts on March 12th at 2am. Don’t forget to move your clocks forward…or for those tech savvy folks (it IS 2017), just ignore everything and your clocks will change on it’s own, you’ll just lose an hour of sleep 🙂
Check out our top picks for events in the Charlotte & Lake Norman area for March 2017. Go forth and make magic happen…
- March 4th, 7-10:30pm
- at The Peninsula Club
- Limited tickets available, www.patsplacecac.org/rb
- Benefiting Pat’s Place Child Advocacy Center
- Four local craft beer vendors/breweries – Birdsong, D9, Bayne & OTPH
- Heavy hors d’œuvres & wine provided, cash bar for liquor beverages
- Local band will provide the rhythm – super exciting!
- To learn more about the work that Pat’s Place provides to our community visit www.patsplacecac.org
- at the US National Whitewater Center
- March 11th, 9:30 am start with yoga
- Color Me Green 5k Trail Run at 10am
- Music begins at 11am – check out the entire line-up of
- Don’t miss the green river!
- Galway Hooker is famous for their Annual Block Party but did you know they have events, even kid friendly events that week?
- Our favorite is to stop by for lunch on March 17th – corn beef or bangers and mash, it’s lower key than the block party (way lower key!) but fun.
- Check out the line-up below:
An honorable mention is the Latta Celtic Festival, March 11-12, 10am-4pm at Latta Plantation. Go forth and enjoy the weather and festivities!