Spring is in full swing now! Another month of gorgeous weather and even more outdoor fun to have. Being outdoors rejuvenates the soul and always raises my spirits. Try and get up and out and enjoy some fun activities this month! May has some exciting activities in the area, it is so hard to just pick 3 to highlight. I have listed my favorites for this month below…
1. Festa Italiana
- May 22nd from 1 – 7pm
- At Queens University
- A Spring afternoon full of the Best Italian Food in Charlotte
- Enjoy Peroni Beer, Prosecco, Vino
- Live Entertainment, Silent Auction, Kid Zone, and Art
- All Benefiting people with Special Needs at Nevins
- Tickets available HERE!
- After living in Italy, we love anytime we can get anything that is truly authentic Italian & this event did not disappoint. Check out the Charlotte Magazine article on it from 2015. We made the front pic! Such a great time.
2. North Carolina Brewer’s and Music Festival
- May 6 – 7
- At Historic Rural Hill
- A celebration of Music, North Carolina, and its craft brewing traditions
- 11 bands and over 30 NC Brewers
- Serving free tastings of their finest brews
- Tickets can be purchased online here
3. Stand Up for Autism Paddle Board Race
- May 13 – 14
- At Port City Club
- Stand up for Autism Charity Paddle Board Race on Lake Norman
- Friday evening is the pre-party with music, fun & live auction
- Saturday morning is the race followed by entertainment, food and good times.
- See you there!