Two more months are left in 2021. How will you choose to spend it? Below are just a few events in the Lake Norman area to give you some ideas…
- November 6: Huntersville Market Days at Primal Brewing, 1-6pm
- Weekends through November 21: Carolina Renaissance Festival Saturdays and Sundays, 10am-5:30pm. Tickets required.
- November 13: Cornelius Food Truck Invitational at Cornelius Town Hall, 4-9pm. Enjoy live music, breweries, vendors, and kids activities while enjoying the food trucks and voting on your favorites from several categories. Bring friends and try them all!
- November 19: Lights at the Speedway at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Drive-thru light display $30-40 per car. Runs Nov 19-Jan 16.
- November 20: Lighting of Birkdale Village, 1-7:30pm with a long list of activities. Highlights: 5:30pm parade, 6pm tree lighting.
- November 23: 2021 Mooresville Christmas Parade, 3pm in downtown Mooresville along Main St.
- November 27: Lost Worlds Brewing Christmas Market, 11am-4pm
- November 27: 10th Annual Light Up Cornelius, 4-7pm at Cornelius Town Hall
Know of anything we missed? We also try to share event posts on the Facebook page so be sure to follow and keep up with them there.
We love to support local businesses, events, and the community as a whole. Feel free to share this list & enjoy!
Love Lake Norman and want more? Check out our Half-Priced Wines by Night around Lake Norman post. We try to keep it updated but if it would pain you to pay full price, confirm before you go!