Football, festivals, and fun continue in October. Below are just a few of our favorites in the Lake Norman area.
- October 2: Old Town Revival on the Kenton Place greens in Cornelius. “The OTR is also a celebration of custom & antique trucks, classic cars, & hot rods.” There will be music, food, and drinks. Check it out, it’s sure the be a great way to spend a fall Saturday, 3pm-8pm.
- October 2: Davidson’s Concerts @ the Circle 4-9pm on Jetton St the entire block outside Hop & Vine. They will have live music, vendors, shop specials, and food trucks lined up ready to go. Also, on October 23rd.
- October 1 – 3: Tuck Fest at the USWWC. Plenty of activities and music. Get the full line-up on the website.
- October 2 – November 21: Carolina Renaissance Festival Saturdays and Sundays, 10am-5:30pm. Tickets required.
- October 8: 2nd Friday Street Festival Series – Oktoberfest is the theme for October! 6-10pm in downtown Cornelius at the Oak Street Mill. This is the last one of the year! Live music, vendors, local breweries, kid activities, & more.
- October 7-9: Speed Street Festival in Uptown Charlotte
- October 23: Davidson’s Concerts @ the Circle 4-9pm on Jetton St the entire block outside Hop & Vine. They will have live music, vendors, shop specials, and food trucks lined up ready to go. Last one of the year!
- October 30: Oktoberfest in downtown Cornelius at Oak St Mill, 6-10pm. Bands, breweries, food trucks!
Know of anything we missed? We also share event posts on the Facebook page so be sure to follow and keep up with them there.
We love to support local businesses, events, and the community as a whole. Feel free to share this list & enjoy!