WOW…there are so many events this month it was so hard to choose just three. However, we don’t want to overload you so check these out:
1. ASC Culture Feast
- Friday, September 8th, 7-11pm
- Tickets $35 in advance, $60 for couple
- Menu—Spinach Salad with Honey Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette / Parmesan Crusted Chicken with sage butter cream sauce / Garlic Mashed Potatoes / Haricots Vert Green Beans / Rolls / Individual Éclair cakes / Iced Tea and Water. Vegeterian meal includes Eggplant Parmesan and the aforementioned items except the chicken. Vegan menu: Spaghetti squash with pesto and summer vegetables.
- Wine from Shelton Vineyards & beer from Triple C are included
- Lake Norman Big Band will perform 9-11pm
- How cool does this look? See you there?!?
- It is also 2nd Friday Street Festival at Oak Street Mill in Downtown Cornelius, 6-10pm
2. Taste of Birkdale
- September 10th, 3-7 pm
- at Birkdale Village
- Event benefits Lake Norman Hospice and Palliative Care
- Taste from all the Birkdale restaurants – Check out the menu
- Live music, food trucks, bounce house, silent auction
- BRING CASH!
3. ‘Tawba Walk Arts & Music Festival
- September 16th, 2-8 pm
- at Oak Street Mill & Cornelius Town Hall in Downtown Cornelius
- Only twice a year – Spring & Fall. If you’ve never been, go!
- Live entertainment, vendors, friends, food trucks, craft beer, wine, games, etc.