Charlotte Uptown is H-O-T this SUMMER!
Have you gone to see the Charlotte Knights play at the new BB&T Baseball Stadium in Uptown Charlotte yet? If not, you need to get on it and buy your tickets now!
Top 10 reasons why everyone in Charlotte should visit the new BB&T stadium and watch a Charlotte Knights game THIS YEAR (2014)…
- The view of Uptown…IT IS AMAZING!
- Be apart of the “First Year Uptown” baseball crowd & all the “FIRSTS” in this stadium (the night we were there, “First Proposal” & “Largest Attendance”)
- You no longer have to drive to South Carolina to see the CHARLOTTE Knights play. Yay!
- Support your local baseball team.
- There isn’t a bad seat in the stadium.
- Plenty of activities for the kids – KID ZONE!!
- Themed nights! (Thirsty Thursday, a-hem)
- Fancy “baseball” food. (Although, I still love my hotdog & peanuts!)
- Cheap parking…$5 at the parking deck between the Panther’s stadium and the BB&T Knights stadium at Graham St & Mint St. Or take the lightrail!
- Great time for adults and kids, alike.
Are you ready to buy your tickets?