It’s the new year and you are super focused to be more fit, to be more intentional and more involved (right?)…or whatever your goals are for 2016. We’re here to support you in your real estate goals for 2016 but also to keep you updated on what’s happening, what’s new and be your resource in Lake Norman for whatever will help you do what you do best. So with that, check out some of our top picks for the Lake Norman area in January 2016…
1. Queen’s Feast…Our TOP Pick!
- January 22 – 31, 2016
- $30-35 for 3 course meals
- Check out the list of restaurants
- TIP: Start drooling over the list NOW and make reservations! Great places fill up fast.
2. 2nd Friday at Oak Street Mill
January 8, 2016 at Oak Street Millpostponed until Spring!
- This event happens EVERY month on the, ahem, 2nd Friday at Oak Street Mill in Old Town Cornelius. You’ll find live music, food trucks, craft brews/wine, local vendors and just a cool spot to hang with some friends. It’s cold outside (or it should be, this time of year), so it’ll be inside the two spaces at Kadi Fit.
3. Build, Remodel & Landscape Expo
- January 8-10, 2016 at the Charlotte Convention Center
- A great place to get out, get ideas and meet local vendors/contractors